- Undertake my Masters – Have enrolled in Masters of Construction Management with Deakin Uni. First subject completed with a HD. Yeah baby!
- Get back into acting/singing etc – Currently in rehearsal with PMH Players for a production in April. And I’ll be singing as part of it (first for me).
- Save for NYC Holiday – Saving! Saving! Planning!
- Be kind to myself – I’m working on this. I’m eating healthy, I’m working out when I can but also accepting that I’m busy with rehearsals at the moment so allowing myself a hall pass on working out when I need rest. But I’m still going to PT and loving it.
- Continue to develop my career and forge professional relationships – am a member of NAWIC and working hard in my workplace to establish myself as a professional PM.
- Change things – job, life, stuff – Moved to NZ. Never been here and didn’t know anyone. Creates a whole new set of goals too – find a new trainer, make friends, settle in and excel and work…
- Finish University degree – Two assignments to go!
- Complete a half marathon – Entered the Auckland Marathon in Nov 2014
- Lose weight – Hmmm
- Start singing more – Hmmm
- Go rock climbing
- Run in New York Central Park – May 2013 – I walked cause I’d already shopped for 5 hours! Going back in 2015
- Make a record at the Ryman – May 2013 – DONE!
- Get somewhere in the 80’s or 70’s (will figure it out when I get there) – 88 as at 17/03/13
- Continue to develop professionally and be the best at my job – have joined a couple of professional associations
- Form a duo and sing in local bars and cafes
- Get a new tattoo – rethinking this one…
- Run 15km – furthest so far is 14km. Completed the City2Surf and have entered the City2Sea. Plus planning a half-marathon July 2014
- Go rockclimbing
- Go horseriding – DONE!
- Wear dresses and skirts to work – all over this one!
- Undertake the community project I’ve been dreaming up
- Make more friends in the local area
- Play more golf
- Complete a 5km fun run – DONE!
- Complete a 5km fun run in under 30mins